CEPI is looking for an administrative coordinator for the Legal and Business Development (LBD) team. The Coordinator will provide broad administrative support including meeting administration, keeping track of actions and timelines, and act as project management support. You must have a minimum a Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline and a minimum 5 years’ experience with administrative work in the legal field etc. The role will be in Oslo, Norway and will be reporting to the Director of LBD. If you are interested in joining the CEPI team and think you have the appropriate qualifications for this role, please read the detailed job description below and follow the instructions for applying.
CEPI is an innovative partnership between public, private, philanthropic and civil society organisations launched to develop vaccines to stop future epidemics. To date, CEPI has secured financial support from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Wellcome Trust, the European Commission, and the governments of Australia, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Ethiopia, Germany, Japan, Mexico, Norway and the United Kingdom. Additional investments from sovereign governments, the private sector and philanthropic foundations have also been provided to support our COVID-19 vaccine programmes, which include the Governments of Austria, Australia, Belgium, Canada, European Commission, Finland, France, Greece, Germany, Iceland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Norway, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Serbia, Spain, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom, alongside private sector companies and donations through the WHO’s COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund.
Close collaboration with global partners is also crucial to the success of our work to develop vaccines against emerging infectious diseases. That’s why we work closely with industry, regulators, and other bodies to ensure that any vaccines we develop get licensed and can reach the people who need them.
The primary objective of this role will responsible for providing administrative support and assist in coordinating all aspects requiring legal & business development assistance.
- Provide administrative support to the team working on legal and business development in CEPI. This may include, but not limited to, drafting emails, invitations, talking points and meeting summaries, and organising telephone conferences and in-person meetings.
- Maintaining calendars and prepare necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Have oversight on progress and identify bottlenecks or emerging challenges that may jeopardise progress.
- Follow up with departments internally to ensure accuracy and timely delivery of all legal services.
- Monitor client needs and expectations.
- Ensure project deadlines are met.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
This is an opportunity for someone who can demonstrate:
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with administrative work in legal field etc.
- Strong attention to details.
- Structured and organised, while handling a high volume of work.
- Able to manage competing priorities and manage time effectively.
- Strong IT proficiency including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Organisational, interpersonal and communication skills.
Travel and Location Requirements
- The position is based in Oslo, Norway.
What We can Offer You
- Experience from the international effort on developing vaccines against emerging infectious diseases and accelerating vaccine development response to outbreaks.
- An exciting job opportunity at a newly established international organisation focusing on funding and facilitating vaccine development.
- Attractive benefit package including holidays, health benefits and private pension arrangements.
- Competitive salary.
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please send your Curriculum Vitae along with a covering email / letter to [email protected]
If you have any questions about the position, please email [email protected].
Applications must be received by 2359 CET on 5 October 2020.