Request for proposals: biological standards to support and accelerate Lassa fever vaccine development
Biological standards play a critical role in advancing vaccine development. International standards enable the harmonization and standardization of assay data, which in turn allows the evaluation and on-going quality control of a product throughout its life cycle. Proper standards and common assays allow comparison between different vaccines and enable different groups to provide comparable data about a given vaccine.
In this invitation, CEPI asks for the submission of proposals for one or more of the following:
- Studies to obtain sera from Lassa-fever survivors, suitable for the development of serum standard and panels against Lassa fever
- Provision of recombinant antigens [Lassa virus (LASV) glycoprotein (GP) and nucleoprotein (NP)]
- Development of interim standard(s) through characterization, evaluation, and processing of antigens and serum
- Storage and provision of antigen(s) and serum to ensure long-term access by Lassa-vaccine developers
Timeline and key dates:
- Submission deadline for proposals is August 6th, 2018, at 12:00 CEST
- Due diligence and contract negotiations initiated in September 2018
- Contract signing in Q4 2018
How to apply:
Please input your contact details below and upload the completed Project Description and Budget templates by August 6th, 2018, 12:00 CEST.
If you have any further queries, please contact email@example.com