Research related / scientific
CEPI is committed to supporting research that meets the highest standards of ethics and integrity and complies with all relevant legal and regulatory requirements. CEPI expects its employees, representatives, and research partners to:
- Ensure the protection of participants from physical, psychological, and privacy-related harm in all of its human subjects research activities.
- Ensure research activities are in compliance with CEPI’s organizational policies, and relevant external standards and good practices.
- Ensure that internal and external research personnel are trained in the technical aspects of their responsibilities, as well as in relevant quality and ethics standards and good practices.
- Ensure that the design and implementation of all research meets the highest standards of integrity.
- Ensure that the results of research activities, and underlying data where appropriate, are shared with the broader community in a timely manner.
- Ensure that research does not discriminate based on age, gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, religion or belief, and/or disability.
CEPI maintains the following research-related policies to provide further guidance to its research partners:
- Animal research
- Clinical trials
- Policy documentation
- Equitable access
- Shared risks/shared benefits
- Management of intellectual property
- Scientific integrity
Policies and other documents in this section should provide guidance for CEPI partners on general administrative issues and ensure investor requirements and industry best practices are fullfilled.
- International sanctions
- Managing conflict of interest
- Transparency and confidentiality