Call for Proposals
Vaccine development against prioritized epidemic infectious diseases
CEPI's first call for proposals (CfP), open to all types of organisations able to advance vaccine candidates from the late pre-clinical stage through to Phase II for:
More information on the priority diseases is available here.
The deadline for the Call for Proposals on Lassa, MERS and Nipah viruses has closed.
To facilitate a rapid launch of the first Call for proposal, the CEPI secretariat is collaborating with the Research Council of Norway (RCN) by using their established online application system for submissions.
Please note that:
- Only proposal forms and related documents submitted through this system will be considered.
- The guidelines provided in the online application form can deviate from CEPIs requirements, therefore we ask applicants to follow the online application form guidelines.
- CEPI encourages applicants to familiarise themselves with the online application portal in the weeks leading up to the deadline so applications are submitted as smoothly as possible.
- The deadline is definite and the portal will not allow submission after the CfP deadline.
Here you can access the CEPI online application form:
Call for proposals text
Call for proposals text: This document describes the scope, requirements and processes for proposal submission, review and selection for funding.
Project description - step 1: The project description form is a key document to be completed as part of the application package.
Call for proposals textDownload
Project description - step 1Download
Applicants are asked to complete and submit the RCN online application form.
- Budget and financing plan
- CEPI cost guidance document
- Polices on equitable access policy, shared risks/shared benefits policy and management of intellectual property
- Key terms: funding agreements
Budget and financing plan Step 1Download
CEPI cost guidance documentDownload
Polices on equitable access policy, shared risks/shared benefits policy and management of intellectual propertyDownload
Funding Agreements: Key TermsDownload
Application guidelines and FAQ
- Online application form guidelines
- Responses to CfP questions received by 3 February 2017
- Responses to CfP questions received by 23 February 2017
Online application form guidelinesDownload
Responses to CfP questions received by 3 February 2017Download
Responses to CfP questions received by 23 February 2017Download
For technical issues with the online application form please contact the Research Council of Norway.
For CfP-content related issues please contact CEPI.